Thursday, January 12, 2012

interview with unnapreciative camper

Hi all of you! I'm here with one of my less appreciative campers Lucy. I'm going to interview her
Q: Lucy, why don't like Camp Honeybees?
A: Because my first counselor was very mean.
Q: Who was this?
A: Well before we had Hailey and Katrina, there was a counselor that very weird and mean.
Q: Moving on... What's your most favorite activity at camp?
A: Fishing for turtles because I always trick Katrina into jumping into the lake full of snapping turtles and getting bitten.
Q: What do you like the least of all of Camp Honeybees?
A: The homemade grahm crackers. I am so unnapreciative of Katrina, going into the beehive to get some honey.
Q: Who do you like better? Katrina or Hailey?
A: Katrina.
OK. Bye! See you later!
Honeybees & Lucy The Unnapreciative

No comments:

Post a Comment