Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Have you ever heard of the song "I hate you", Post Title? OK, so it doesn't really exist, but it is EXACTLY how I feel about you. Period.

Yo peoples!
I'm listening to Taylor Swift.
I love Taylor Swift!
I really like the music video for I'm Only Me When I'm With You.
Please read this, Taylor Swift.
But I guess for a while I've been ranting on about the same old stuff, am I right?
Anyway, guess what?
Camp Honeybees has gotten a hospital - it's called the Honeybees Hospital (I know, real creative).
I finished the Hunger Games a few weeks ago and it is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love you Huger Games!
Wow, I sure do love a lot of things.
In CATS, I found a song that's PERFECT for my character.
It's called Invisible.
Guess who it's by- yeah, I bet you're right. Taylor Swift.
Sorry.
I'll try for the rest of this post not to talk about Taylor Swift.
But it might be a bit hard.
Wish me luck!
;P
Did you know (No, you didn't, unless you're in my class,) but since 2/3 of class is reading the Hunger Games and the other 1/3 has already read so we're not allowed to talk about it in class so that we don't spoil anything for other people!
That's how popular it is!
Woah! The Hunger Games is taking over our planet!
Run for the bookstores to get your own copy before they're out of stock!
YIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woo-ah, Woo-ah, Woo-ah (a.k.a alien sounds but I'm really bad at those)
I'm still sick but I have to go to school.
Poopy.
jdijfiejifefwjirjfoirejoifjirewj
Hehehe.
Yeah. This worthless mess of words is mostly what takes up my days at home.
:) (Goofy Smile)
What else is there to say?
Hmmmmmmm................
Mmmmmmmm...............
I love chocolate covered blueberries................
Oh, yeah.
ALIENS!!!!!!!!!!!
Man, I'm boring. (Pouty face)
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Honeybees

No comments:

Post a Comment