Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I feel so sorry for you Post Title (make up a random reason why anyone should be,) haha, I am SO NOT!!!!!!!!

Hi/yo everybody. I love technology because you can sign in and put a post on your blog on Apple, BlackBerry, Windows, etc. electronics. Isn't that cool?! My school holds this Fun Fair thing and there's a Talent Show and I'm gonna sing Tied Together With A Smile by... Guess who... You're probably right... Taylor SWIFT!!!!! I'll put a video of the lyrics up and a picture of the cover of the book I just finished (getting to that,) on my next post but I can't because I'm doing this from the iPhone. The book I finished is called 13 Gifts and I LOVED it!!!!! I think that its on my favorites shelf. It was so sweet and inspiring (Haha, Maddie) and there are two books by the same author - 11 Birthdays and Finally - are kind of similar and so I'm gonna read it when I'm done reading my other books. Honeybees

No comments:

Post a Comment