Monday, June 11, 2012

I would be happy, Post Title, if you died.

Hi.
Wow, this is awkward.
How long has it been since I last posted anything?
Brr... Staring at my feet....
Alright, so social studies are over so I am free to post stuff! Fiewf, I didn't know what I was going to do without my awesome blog! I love you guys and all the support you give me by reading this blog! It really boosts my self esteem, something I can quite short on but it all comes back to me when I start writing. I love writing.
Anyway, there's a girl in my class, Leah, and she had a sudden act of kindness and gave a bio book called... guess what... alright, here it is... Taylor Swift : Love Story and it has about every possible fact about her and more. I'll post more later. Bye. Thank you so much.
Honeybees

No comments:

Post a Comment