Sunday, August 5, 2012

If there was something that could kill you, Post Title, and it cost a grand... Gosh, I've got to start saving

So anyway, I'm on my second day of embroidery work and already I'm three quarters through it.
   It's just so much fun!!!!!!!!!!
   Anyway, being at my grandparents' house has made me realize something very important: I literally am like a little old lady. I embroidery and cork, I have glasses, orthotics and a soft stomach, and I would rather stay at home, doing embroidery, than running around. The list goes on.
   So, me and my writing partner Macy have gotten a few more ideas for The Aftermath. This morning, when I wrote a chunk, I was still half-asleep and getting writer's block so I didn't get the best ideas. But yesterday, I thought of something from The Apothecary: Quintessence. Haven't heard of it? Here's a description:
 ''

The fifth element! The source of all life! A living force to combat a killing force, you see.

                                                                                                                                                                ''
- Mr. Burrows, The Apothecary. 
   So Aang & The Gang discover that there is something called Quintessencebending!!!!!! Not one person, ever, knew it really existed!!!! Until now!!!! Q-benders (as we call them) can bring things back to life, and make murderous things disappear, and so much more!!! And Suki is one of them!!!!!
   Anyway, I'll stop about Avatar for now, since, unless you have Netflix, you probably haven't seen it. Unless you're Maddie or Ella. They've had private viewings off my TV and mom's iPhone. Hehe.
   One last thing: The movie SUCKS!!!!!!!
   Moving on...
   My mom Skyped me last night to show me my room, and it is so GREEEEEEN!!!!! Like it hurts my mom's eyes. It's heaven.
   My ceiling is sky blue, and my parents painted clouds onto it! They look so realistic, I think I'll have to study them meteoroligically! My parents put the big furniture in my room, and dumped everything else into my bedroom for me to clean up. The first thing I said was, ''Oh my gosh. It's such a mess. But you can't blame me for this one,'' but nobody laughed! I thought it was hilarious!
   My sisters started sleeping in their bunk bed last night.
   Yeah.
   Real newsworthy.
   Post to you later,
Honeybees

No comments:

Post a Comment