Friday, January 11, 2013

GOODBYESSSSS, Post Title. Leaves me alonesssssss.

I know I haven't posted anything forever! Gosh, I say that a lot... But school just started so I was kinda overwhelmed and my PC's been all sucky so I can only type when I'm on the iPad and my sisters aren't allowed on it any more so I can only do it when they're not around and that's usually when my mom's on it! So yeah! And I'm just plain lazy as well.
But anyway, I cannot thank you people enough for getting me to 1500 pageviewssssssssssssss!!!!!! I was so happy!!!!!!!!!! Like seriously. Thanks.
Anywayssssssssssssss, nuttin' much concerning YOUS has happened so I shall bees signings offs. And yes. Improper grammar. It's a strike day today so I'm all alone at home so I'm too happy to care. Goodbyesssssss!
Honeybees

3 comments:

  1. Did you get to stay home from school

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, not really.
    There were like eighteen in my class.
    I thought my parents were filming my reaction to having to go to school!
    Anyway, My blog is very new and I only have one reader. But You can check it out if you have not already. But it is called lazylucklucy. so you can google it and ya... so bye :)

    ReplyDelete