Friday, March 1, 2013

Post Title is BANNED from my writing page. Period.

Hey Hey Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How's it going? I know, for like the 500th time, I'M SORRY FOR NOT POSTING! But on the topic of posting, I'm POSTING  from a SCHOOL computer! Somehow the old keys and continous safety-on-the-internet messages creates a sort of adventure...
I don't know why. Do you?
But anyway, on Valentines day, I was not eating chocolates or listening to cheesy romantic music, but...
...Taking an exam.
?!
I know you're thinking that. It's written all over your face.
It was for my middle school. I had to take it. But at least I have!
What other things have happened in the past month? Surely something... I can't quite seem to think of anything...
Oh yeah.
THE HOUSE OF HADES COMES OUT OCTOBER 8TH!!
And Olivia's sibling was born. It's a boy. No other info will be released! And I don't really think I'll be posting too much on Notre Cote Du Monde, I don't really have the inspiration anymore. But I have been inspired by my friend Lucy's blog to create another page for my writing!!!
Yours in demigodishness and all that, peace out,
Avatar Honeybees

No comments:

Post a Comment