Sunday, February 26, 2012

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah... I'm still not listening, Post Title.



Hi.
I just finished this book Milo: Sticky Notes and Brain Freeze.
I didn't really like it, it just isn't my kind of literature...
Everybody knows what I like. Do I have to repeat it??? Nah.
Now I need a book called Ghost Messages from someone... not mentioning names...
OLIVIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guess what ??? On Wensday I'm  going to The Toronto Natural Science School on the islands until Friday!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited ! (And awesome)
 check out this awesome park!!!! It's in Toronto becuase Toronto is the AWESOMEST city in the whole wide world. On this post I'm  gonna put a bunch of random pics ok?










ps I've read all those books and they are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Honeybees

No comments:

Post a Comment