Saturday, February 25, 2012

You are not worthy of this post, Post Title

OMG!
Everybody knows how all the Percy Jackson books are the best books in the whole wide world, right? Well guess what, Rick Riordan (the author) has a blog and I've been reading it and I found out a lot- like how his next series is based on NORSE mythology! That's a whole new type of mythology! I am an obsessed fan! I read The Son Of Neptune in 5 days, so that's like 100 pages per day, I didn't want to do this because the Mark Of Athena doesn't come until next fall so I wanted to make The Son Of Neptune last as long as possible, alas that was not possible because it is just SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!! I was at Olympian Week and me and my friends had to wait for 2 hours but it was SO worth it. I wonder if the reason The Mark Of Athena had to end on a cliff hanger was because something was wrong... did something happen to Annabeth? Or Jason? Or any character??? Oh My Gosh Fall 2012 come quicker I need that BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also really like The Kane Chronicles and am really looking forward to The Serpent's Shadow! At least that's only just a bit over 2 months away! EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But there's still 8 months roughly for the 3rd Heroes of Olympus and a year and a half for the movie of The Sea of Monsters and 3 years for Norse Mythology. You what would be cool after that??? A series of ALL the Greek, Roman, Egyptian and Norse mythologies even though that would be nearly impossible to find something for the demigods, or magicians, etc. to all fight that includes all of the mythologies.OK. Thats enough, this post is like my longest- ever- so I'd better stop.
Honeybees

No comments:

Post a Comment