Sunday, February 12, 2012

Post Title

Bonjour.
Maintenant les personnes du France peut lire mon "blog"
D'accord. Je change a l'Anglais.
Hello.
That was French.
Yes
I. Can. Speak. French.
Frencfrenchfrenchfrenchfrenchfrenchfrench
OK. That's enough.
I got a Wii game today. You've probably heard of it.
I'ts called Just Dance 3.
My little sister Mackenzie is sitting on my lap right now.
She's about the cutest little thing on the planet.
Mackenzie just said NO!!!!!!
It's pretty much her favorite word.
I had pasta for dinner.
I like pasta.
Mackenzie does not like pasta.
I drink the chacalat milk. I drink... wata. NO!!!!!!
- Mackenzie J.
Ahhh... Classic toddlers.
Anyway, for days I've been trying to convince my parents to watch this movie I love "Dolphin Tale"
It's really good. I suggest WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mackenzie ran off while I was writing that last quote.
She never really shows affection to anyone for more than a minute at a time.
Toddlers don't have the greatest attention span.
But they're really cute.
Love ya, Kenzie!
So
Okay
Whatever
Superb
Okay.
Bye.
Honeybees



No comments:

Post a Comment