Saturday, February 11, 2012

really really really long post

stinky.
i don't have any more hellos.
WAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now what is there to talk about?
oh yeah.
my website sucks
it kind of does, but still. It would make seem negative. And I'm not.
I don't like seem arrogant, but I must say.
I'm about the peppiest person in all of perfectly peppy Canada.
Ahhh, ps.
So plain, so alphabetical, ps.
-William Shakespeare
no, he did not write that.I just made it up. ;D
Ooh! I got it! 
I've done like an hour of wii fit plus today.
and i've got like this sore spot on my left shin. ouch. it's probably a bruise. ow.
excited! my friend Olivia is coming to my house Monday afterschool.
she has a blog too
yay
this is a hint that there may be another interview posted soon...
hehehe
she doesn't even know
MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(with sound & light fx for lightning and thunder.)
it snowed up here. brr. it snowed like a millimeter. most snow all winter. Chilly.
i just watched mr. poppers penguins for the second time.
we have a babysitter here.
just in case you're wondering.
oh
i have a question.
how can the people in Russia and all those other countries read my blog in English if they live somewhere where people don't really speak English? Is it translated or something... ?
Now I'm looking out my bedroom window. 
Toronto is so pretty.
I love it so much.
Really beautiful.
If you don't live here, you should give it  a shot for vacation some time. but just don't come during the winter. it gets pretty cold.
Lots to see and do.
Go to:
the cn tower. REALLY awesome.
Evergreen and Brickworks. SO beautiful.
Trenton creek park. 
there's a really awesome creek there.
lake Ontario. i love going canoeing there during the summer.
centerville on the Toronto islands. I don't think that i've actually been there, but I've heard great things about it.
and lots more!
and i have a great word to tell you
flockynockynihilipilification
i think the definition is to wreck or break something.
cool.
super
flubberflabber
i made up that last one.
hehehe hihihi hahaha! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
ok.
this post is getting super long. 
so bye.
-Honeybees



 

No comments:

Post a Comment