Sunday, April 8, 2012

Post Title. *Random Worthless Thing*

Yo peoples!
Hey, do you keep a diary? *Random Question*
Did you know that I have a Mickey Mouse Puppet? *Random Fact*
Flockynockynihilipilification. *Random REAL Word*
The Name Of This Book Is Secret. *Random Awesome Book*
Shirt. *Random Article Of Clothing*
Fifteen. *Random Awesome Taylor Swift Song That I'm listening To Right Now*
Why did the chicken cross the road? *Random Really Bad That You Know The Answer To So I'm Not Going To Put The Answer Down*
Orange you glad I didn't say banana? *Random Answer To A Really Bad Joke That You Should Know The Question Of*
Poster. *Random Thing*
iCarly. *Random Awesome Show*
Easter .*Random Today*
Happy. *Random Feeling*
Webcam. *Random Requirement For Skype*
Taylor Swift. *Random World's Best Singer*
Honeybees. *Random Type Of Bee*
Innocent. *Random Opposite Of Guilty*
SMHSCSZHKASJLC. (Plus the occasional D & A) *My 14 Random Letters*
20. *Random Number*
Math. *Random Subject*
Chair. *Random Object*
Living room. *Random Room*
Bahrain. *Random Country*
Ont. *Random Abbreviation*
$. *Random Currency*
Stephen Harper. *Random Prime Minister That I Don't Like*
Red. *Random Least Favorite Color*
Movie. *Random Type Of Film*
Lucky. *Random Adjective*
Harry Potter *Random Book Character*
D. *Random Letter*
Chapter. *Random Type Of Book*
Poetry. *Random Kind Of Writing*
Wunderbar. *Random Chocolate Bar*
X *Random Marks-The-Spot*
Bubble gum. *Random Flavor Of Jelly Bean*
Rick Riordan. *Random Favorite Author*
% *Random Key On My Keyboard*
Hannah Montana. *Random Singer Who I Don't Like*
Absolutely crazy. *Random Way To Describe Me*
#1. *Random Fan Of Taylor Swift That I am*
Cornea. *Random Part  Of The Body*
Labrador. *Random Province*
Poodle. *Random Weird Dog*
Mouse. *Random Computer Thingy-Ma-Jiggy*
College. *Random Part Of Education.*
Turtle. *Random Animal*
Atlantic. *Random Ocean*
Johnny Depp. *Random Actor*
Chess. *Random Strategy Game*
Tooth. *Random Thing That I Lost Friday*
Battery. *Random Thing That My Computer Is Running Out Of.*
Microphone. *Random Utensil For Singing*
Birthday. *Random Thing That Is Coming Up For Me Soon*
Adorable. *Random Adjective That My Sister Is.*
Sushi. *Random Food*
Loud. *Random Word That Describes My House Perfectly*
Pyjamas. *Random Clothing That You Wear To Bed*
2:06 *Random Time That It Is Here But Maybe Not For You*
Piano. *Random Instrument*
Drum. *Random Percussion*
Violin. *Random String Instrument That I Play*
Kleenex. *Random Tissue That I Need A Lot Because I Still Have A Cold*
Long. *Random Thing That This Post Is Becoming*
I like cheese. *Random Sentence*
Mega-Byte. *Random Byte*
Butterfly. *Random Insect/Bug - I Can't Really Remember*
Cute. *Random Thing That Most Pups Are*
Repetitive. *Random Way To Describe The Song I'm Listening But I Still Love It*
Slipper. *Random Kind Of Shoe*
BluppaBluppaKudmdjk.*Just Plain Random*
Asia. *Random Continent*
Bye. *Thing That I'm Doing Now*
Honeybees


1 comment:

  1. Jackson. *Random Nemesis of Honeybees*
    Honeybees
    I can't believe I'm commenting on my own blog.

    ReplyDelete