Saturday, April 7, 2012

What is the point of you, Post Title?

Hi!!!!!!
So how's everybody doing?
GO TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today we (my family) went to look at bunk beds for my little sisters because we're switching rooms.
GO TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE found this really awesome one that's really awesome.
Hailey and Katrina have been out of use for a while but it's getting really warm so they'll be opening up camp.
SMH
SC
SZ
HK
AS
JLC
(My 14 random letters- in case you don't remember)
LALALALALAALLALALALALALALALALALa
I'm like 2/3 through Stormswept.
It's really good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But if you want to read it, you'll have the even awesomer series Ingo (The first one with Sapphire And Connor)
You know what was really funny?
I was reading this story - Pinkalicious - to my sister, and there was this character, Peter, in it, and I had just finished reading the Hunger Games a few days before, so I kept on calling him Peeta!
Ha!
Classic!
Hi-larious!
I know. Cheesy.
Oh, and speaking of the Hunger Games, I got the soundtraack this morning,  AND I'm reading it in FRENCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ooh La La!
Now isn't THAT cool?
Honeybees

No comments:

Post a Comment