Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Why don't YOU ever get sick, Post Title? That would be awesome...

Hi! I'm sooooooooo sorry that I haven't posted anything. In a... While, but I've. Been real,you busy lately. I finished the hunger games, Ingo, and a really sweet, inspiring book called Out of My Mind.
Today we (my class) started a new social studies unit- Ancient Civilizations. For the project I am sooo doing either Greece or Rome or Egypt because they are sooooooooo interesting.
But what really sucks is that I'm sick. Like I am really tired and my nose is super suffer up and my throat hurts. And I love the BlackBerry PlayBook! That's what I'm writing form anyway and I totally recommended it... Except for one thing- the apps. The apps kinda suck. But everything have its problems,right?
The human body is what we're doing right now in science. We just got our project today and we have to make a model of the one of the following three systems - respiratory, digestive, and urinary. For the sake of my stomach, of course I'm not doing urinary. For a while I was thinking of respiratory, but I decided that it was too easy and went for digestive. I have some really good ideas. I'm really excited now, weirdly. OK. I've got to go to bed. Bye!!!!!
Honeybees

No comments:

Post a Comment