Tuesday, April 3, 2012

You are not good enough to be a fan of Taylor Swift, Post Title

Yo!  I'm back! How are you doing? Sorry...I was gone again for, like, ten seconds. Sorry about that. Anyways, I'm starting a new Ingo series called The Ingo Chronicles (Yeah. I know, real original), and I just started it last night but only read two pages because i was sick and tired (and still am). In CATS everything is going great, my play is SUPER when it's acted out and blocked- but it's just plain weird in the script. If you have Netflix, I have to tell you about this really awesome TV show called H2O: Just Add Water. I watched the last episode today. It's really complicated so I won't try to explain it. It's my birthday this month so you all better get me something good! (Not like you'd be able to send it to me - but it's the thought that counts.
I love Taylor Swift!!!!!!!!!!!;) 
Just felt like putting that there.
Honeybees

No comments:

Post a Comment