Thursday, May 3, 2012

Any comment left by you, Post Title, will be deleted before I even GLANCE at it.

Hi my friends! I hope you checked out my friend's blog... And my other friend Kaia's, The Lemon Jar.

http://thelemonjar.blogspot.ca/

We finished a mini science project today -- we got a part of the immune system and and had to do a poster on our "superhero" I know, it's really cheesy. But the 6th graders had the best project EVER!!!!! They got to go to the Don Valley and take a bunch of pictures and  then they got to make an infomercial on the Don on Apple Computers. I wish we could have done something like that!

My sister killed my mom's iPhone. She forgot it outside (it rained yesterday,) then forgot where she put it. Now it's dead except for that the flashlight won't turn off. Been like that for 24 hours. How can a stinking battery last that long?! Anyway, here's the funny part. I told my parents to soak it in dry (not cooked) rice, because it'll soak up all the water, except they thought it was a silly idea. I my friends, and they're parents, etc. do that, but did they believe me? No. So, moving along, today my Dad did a bit of research on what to do -- and guess what all his workmates told him, what each website suggested to do first? Soak it in dry rice! Ha! Classic!

I finished The Evolution of Calpurnia Tate and it was really good -- but I have a lot of Eyewitness to read and don't really feel / know what to pick for fiction, so I've gone to non-fiction for a while.

Yesterday was my school's Spring Concert. It was really fun but so big that it would be impossible to write down in less than a day.

Qusetion : if I got a website, what would I do with it?

Sleep on it and, if you have any GOOD ideas, then write it down as a comment. Please and Thank You. I will delete anything else than helpful, good ideas.

Honeybees

No comments:

Post a Comment