Monday, May 21, 2012

I Love Honeybees, I hate Bumble Bees; I love Turtles, I hate Post Title

Hi I had a horror movie dinner last night.
I was just eating outside, having a nice little dinner with my innocent family. Suddenly, a bumble bee appears. It flies around, and then flies straight for me! Around two milimeters from my back, it flies away. It flies to mom, gently, then goes away. She always had a nice relationship with the pests.
   I was shaking. It had been very scary. But I continued my dinner. Then,TWO came around and flew around me like a shark swimmin around its prey. They scared me, then flew away again. When the next one came back, I hid under the table. The Bumbles stayed for the rest of dinner, so I stayed under the table. My sister got me a blanket. Anytime I peeked out, the Bumbles flew straight at me. And I think sis was tryingto get me killed, because she gave the one blanket with Winnie the Pooh on it, of course he was holding a POT OF HONEY.
   My murderous siblings.
   Oh yeah. Mackenzie, the 3 year old, suffocates my other sister, Alexandra, during bath time. And Alex calls me "a stupid stinky pants" like five times a day. Or more, I really don't like keeping count.
   It is sooo strange. All weekend, it's been like 50 000 000 000 000 000 000.2 degrees. I have sweated so muchle\lately.
   Oh and heres for all those i___ users: if you press the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time you can take a picture of your screen. It's really cool. :)
   The project I've been waiting for all year is just about ready to be started. It's the final project for our Social Studies - Ancient Civilizations unit where we study a civilization and then do a presentation on it. Really, there's a lot more to it, but I don't feel like going into detail. Anyway, I'm going to do Rome, and we start in about a week, after we finish this little in-class Task Cards thing comparing Mesopatamia and Ancient Egypt, then we take a test on it, and then start the final project. I'm so excited!
   Sorry if I'm copying you, Em, but I love music (I hope ur reading her blog!!!!! http://www.limesrfulloflife.blogspot.com/ ) Over the weekend, I've gotten 30 songs. This is why I need allowance. On that note, I've babysitted my sisters for 3 and a half hours so far today. They are exhausting. I'm listening to music 24/7, including right now, and probably when you're reading it, too. Wo doesn't love listening to a song 5 000 000 000 times a day?
Honeybees

No comments:

Post a Comment