Sunday, May 6, 2012

In the world of Percy Jackson, you would be Kronos/Gaea, Post Title.

Hi everybody. How are you doing? I'm feeling really chippy right now. Guess what? I am getting the Sims 3.

Here's a story: I didn't my get my solo for CATS. See, I'm hopelessly in love with this guy Demitri, who's hopelessly in love with Mia, who's hopelessly in love with Xander (Lysander -- they call me Elle, for Helena) who's hopelessly in love with Mia. But here's their catch : Mia's father wants Mia to marry Demitri, who she despises. So Xander and Mia go to elope, and I find out, so I tell Demitri in hope that (Quote) "he will be so grateful that I told him he will fall madly and deeply in love with him" (I'm a bit on the crazy side... WOW, this character is more like me than I thought.) Anyway, you'll just have to find out the rest because I'm getting off track. There's this song, Invisible, by (guess who) Taylor Swift (big surprise. Yay.) So I asked if I could sing it, and they said that they'd try to squeeze it in because the play can't be longer than 45 mns. But yesterday they showed us the other song we'd be singing and it's Don't Go Breaking My Heart (Greatest thing that's ever happened to me) for the opening (as a group) and they didn't say anything about a solo... sadly... sigh...

I'm using a lot of parentheses today. I'm getting to getting my pet turtle Metey  (if it's a boy) or Mettey (if it's a girl) that I dream about. Today when I said "if I get FurReal Friend turtle and take care of it for a year, then can we can get a real turtle?" I always ask that, and they always say "No." or my Mom says "Not until we get a penguin" which I'm sure we all know is never going to happen, but my Mom wants a penguin almost as much as I want a turtle. But today she said "Maybe. We'd think about it." YES! I WANT A TURTLE SO BAD AND I MIGHT JUST GET ONE THIS DECADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made this really funny movie called "Save Our Planet" and it is my crazy sisters. It is hilarious.

I finished my Eyewitness Weather book yesterday and now I'm reading the one called Hurricane & Tornado (my 4th and 5th favorite things -- after Taylor Swift and turtles.

How do my new layout? I think this is one favorites yet. I also like the one with the wishing flower weed thing on it, if you remember that one.

I love you Taylor Swift. I am singing The Outside for my school's Talent Show at the annual Fun Fair.

Me and 3 of my friends think that we figured what happens in the rest of the Heroes of Olympus series (if you haven't read them skip this). (Starts in the Mark of Athena) The ship is landing, and you find  out that Annabeth has been taken captive by Gaea, like Nico. Annabeth is in the same place Nico was, which is in Rome, but Nico has escaped. Annabeth breaks out (using her wits) and  chases after Nico so that Gaea doesn't find him first. Going back to Camp Jupiter, Jason tells his story of what happens and there is just a tweak off that doesn't really matter but Octavian uses it to convince the Camp that the Greeks cannot be trusted. So they try to kill them, and the Greeks must flee. Jason comes with them. They must find a way to side with Romans, and they figure their best shot is in Rome. Also, that's where they believe Annabeth and Nico are so they take their warship there. Annabeth is chasing Nico and they Greeks are chasing Annabeth who are being chased down by the Romans.  The Greek Gods are just sitting by and taking no action but Athena is very scared for Annabeth and mad at the Romans for not helping to find her daughter so she makes a volcano like Venezuela, the one that burned down Pompeii, to explode and burn down Rome. Get it? -- Wisdom's Daughter Walks Alone, The Mark of Athena Burns Through Rome. And here's the really complicated part -- Athena has done what she wanted, so she returns to Olympus, but the other Gods are furious with her so they don't let her back in. Because she was rejected and out of fury, Athena seeks out the Greek demigods and make them their own, not controlled by the Gods, kind of like refugees. Also, the volcano is getting out of control and destroying the world. Annabeth finds Nico, but too late, because Nico has been taken over by Gaea just like how Silena and Luke were. The Annabeth has to her choice -- remember, from The Battle of The Labyrinth? to stop the volcano. We don't think that Annabeth dies, but we think (I think) that she completely destroys the volcano, but Nico gets caught up in it and ends up dying. But during that time, Gaea has unleashed her army of giants, and because Hazel wasn't  up on all of this, brings Nico back, who, of course, is fighting for Gaea, which gives Gaea a huge advantage. The rest we can't really predict, but we think Nico does die in the end, and Hazel definitively can't bring him back because they sent him to  Fields of Punishment, because he fought for Gaea. Those poor Di Angelos. This is not including all the drama going on between everybody. Now that would have taken a long time. Bye.

Honeybees

No comments:

Post a Comment