Thursday, July 19, 2012

First comes love, then comes near marriage, then Post Title got run over by a car!

Well, there isn't much to say.
   It's just a normal Tuesday, July 19th, 2012, 2:23 P.M.
   But oh, yeah.
   I went to the Eaton Center today!
   It's the biggest mall in Toronto!
   My friends Ella and Maia and I went there with Ella's Mom and her sister Leigha. First we went to abercrombie kids, but there wasn't anything good on sale. Then we went to Aeropostale, and I got about the comfiest pair of slippers in the world. After we went to the Food Court, and we all got Root Beers but they didn't taste good so we switched to Sprite. Maia and I shared French Fries.
   Following, we went to H & M and I got a t-shirt. We stayed there for a long time, so we didn't have time to visit another store called Zara.
   Ella and Maia invited me o go rock climbing with them, but I needed to fill out a form for it and I thought it would be to hard for my parents because they're at work but after Ella left and I told my Dad about it he said he could have! Fiddlesticks!
   Anyway, ho do you like the new format for my blog? The clouds are nice, eh?
   A few days ago, when I got my mouth stuff in, I showed Mackenzie.
   "What do you think of my orthodontry? Do you like it?" I asked. Do you know what her reaction was?
   "Spit it out!!! Who did that to you!!!!!" (although it sounded like 'do you')
   "Mackenzie! Why'd you say that?"
   "'Cause it's gross!!!!!!!!!"

THE END!

   Well, that's about it.
   Wait...
   Poo you, Post Title!!!!!!!!!!
Honeybees, the peppy (if you read that post)

No comments:

Post a Comment