Sunday, July 22, 2012

If I ever see you in person, Post Title, I'll get Mackenzie to spit at you continuously.

Yello.
Yesterday, I started switching bedrooms with my sisters. I cleared off all my shelves, and the boxes we got were huge. I needed 4 to put all my books in!
   Today, I'm clearing off my desk, dresser, and floor, moving out all my furniture, and my Dad's prepping the two rooms for painting. Yesterday, we also bought my sister's bunk bed, bought the paints, and looked at lights. It was very tiring...
   Alex and Mackenzie's bed are in my parent's bedroom, and mine will go in my Dad's office. Things are insane, over here.
   Anyway, I started watching the sequel to Avatar, Legend of Korra, off YouTube but I can't find episode 4. I was right, Katara is the only one left! WAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIINNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   I'm trying to get my friend Maia to start watching it, but she's being very stubborn and won't. I will find a way....
   So... Other than that, there's nothing to say. But tomorrow I start camp at the Ontario Science Center, one of my favorite places (obviously... SCIENCE!) and it's one of my favorite camps. I'll tell you about it soon!
   Honeybees

No comments:

Post a Comment