Thursday, August 2, 2012

If I were to write a story about you, Post Title, you'd be the evil villain, who ends up in a garbage bag.

How could I have forgotten to tell you?!
  So Alexandra, a few weeks ago, peeked inside the fridge and saw a jar of  KRAFT Peanut Butter. The one with the little bears. So she went up to my mom and said, in a sweet little voice, "Mommy, you can't kill bears,"
  Mom was surprised by this random sentence. "Why not?"
  "Because they make peanut butter"
   That is, honestly, one of my favorite Alexandra-Zingers (Inc.)
   I just realized-- only two months and a day until The Mark of Athena comes out!!! Oh My Gosh!!! I need to read the series again!!!
   Question: Just why, oh why oh why oh why did the first chapter have to only be twelve pages long? The chapter they put online, only twelve pages? (Sniff, sniff, wail)
   Anyway, I've been wondering who's going to be narrating The Mark of Athena. At first I thought it was Annabeth, Nico, Percy, and Reyna, but then I changed Percy to Jason, and this went on and on and on, but then I realized that no Hazel/Frank action was in there, and I couldn't figure it out. My final decision was Annabeth, Percy, Jason, Frank/Hazel, I don't know which of the two.
   Eurgh! This is so confusing!!
   I've been thinking about my monthly short stories, but ideas are still blank for me. I want to do something related to the world today, like maybe something having to do with the Olympics, but-- Ah! Idea! But I'll keep it a surprise until later...
   Okay, so, yeah, whatever.
   Bye.
Honeybees

No comments:

Post a Comment