Thursday, August 23, 2012

The bad thing about Blogger is Post Title.

Hi.
   So a question to Apple: Why would a 13" MacBook Air and a 13" MacBook Pro be the same price?
   So I've looking out for a new laptop, because mine is... well, old. And I saw that MacBook Pros have gone down a thousand dollars because of the NEW one, but I don't think you need to pay another grand for Retina Display. So I've been thinking, If I save up till my birthday, maybe I can rack up thirteen hundred dollars... I've already got, like, four hundred, aka a third. If I'm really good, it's possible. Plus, when I'm twelve, I can babysit. So that'll help. Maybe I can do this.
   And if there is a sudden 50% off Christmas sale this year? Even better!
   Anyway, here are some quotes from Alexandra when she was at my grandparent's last week.
Grandma, you are really, really old.
(Grandma): Alexandra, would you like a weiner for lunch? (Alexandra): What's a weiner?
Grandma! You can't say STUPID! It's so mean! Bad Grandma!
-Alexandra, my... relative.
   So... yeah, that's about it. Bu-Bye BAY-BEEEEEEE
Honeybees

No comments:

Post a Comment