Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Post Title Description: That's the way, uh huh, uh huh, I hate it, I hate it.

So, how's it going?
   Fine, thank you.
   What did you do today?
   I went shopping, thank you.
  Oh, really? Where?
  Old Navy, where I got two pairs of jeans, then Aeropostale. I got a new t-shirt, a new PJs outfit (Top, bottoms, and slippers), and then I got a shirt at Children's Place for Alexandra. There was one that said, "Certified Drama Queen" and I thought that would have been perfect except it had the same colors as another one of hers so we got a pink one with musical instruments and the word "ROCK!" so after I went to SoftMoc and got black dress shoes for choir.
   Very, interesting. Did I mention, that you, Honeybees, that you are extremely awesome and the world's best scientist?
   Oh, I know, I know, thank you very much, and I DO plan on being a mad scientist for Halloween.
   AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

   Alright, enough one-person-conversations. And flattery. But all of that was true. Anyway, I'm in my new pajamas. And to Maia and Ella, yes, I did get another pair of those Aero slippers, except these ones are black with blue-and-white pompoms that are still attached.
   Anyway, I finished reading The Son of Neptune (for the third time) and it was--almost--as good. I totally forgot some stuff! But now I just want The Mark of Athena even more. (Foot stomp)
   A song just went on my iPod that I didn't know existed.
   Weird.
   Chickens are blue and purple.
   The sun exploded.
   And Justin Pooper didn't actually didn't break glass while singing with his super-pitched-baby voice.
   Waaah.
   Ihjiuehfiuewhiuqhfiuewhiuqewhfuireqhiue.
   Alright, I'm just WEIRD.
   Idea remembered! The Sea of Monsters movie comes out August 16th, 2013. I would rather they wait another two days and make it on August 18th, aka Percy's birthday. That would have been SO much more demigod.
   Alright, I'm more than WEIRD.
   But that's the way, uh huh uh huh, I like it, I like it..
   I like writing. And Taylor Swift. And books. And science. And music. And ME!!!!!!
   Gurgll.
   I think that cocoa powder is still giving me a sugar rush.
   Next song on iPod: Ours by Taylor Swift. Cool.
   Happiness.
   Peace.
Honeybees

No comments:

Post a Comment