Thursday, August 16, 2012

This is so urgent, Post Title, I can't be bothered with you . NEW TAYLOR SWIFT ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OCT. 22nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo.
  Awesome news--
  TAYLOR SWIFT IS GETTING A NEW ALBUM "RED" ON OCTOBER 22ND!!!!!!! (Exactly 20 days after the Mark Athena, so that comes out 1 month 16 days from now, and so plus 20 days= 1 month 36 days= 2 months 5 days from now. That seems so much longer than 1 month 36 days, so that's what I'll say)
   And along the line of The Mark of Athena, I think I figured who's narrating: Annabeth (That one's alreacy confirmed) Jason and Percy (They're on the cover) and Leo (The Argo II is TECHNICALLY his ship, so that's got to for something.
   For the prophecies, though, Leo and Jason are probably going to have some giganto-fight that causes partially To storm (Jason) or fire(Leo) the world must fall. And I think it's either Hazel or Reyna who dies with An oath to keep with a final breath, because Hazel's already kind of dead and I'm sure there's a vow or something about her... Gosh, I need to read the series again. I mean, I am, all week, I've read the Last Olympian, The Titan's Curse, and I'm pretty much finished the Sea of Monsters, but next I want to finish Canoe Camp first because all my other Percy Jackson are in good shape so I don't want them wet. Tomorrow I'll probably read 13 Gifts because I read a sort of prequel, 11 Birthdays, having to do with the big mystery behind Amanda Leo (And it's really weird because that Leo and the Leo from Heroes of Olympus look pretty much the same)
   Also, I've read 3 Wikipedia pages on Percy Jackson & The Olympians.
   Laugh all you want! It's just curiosity! (And weirdness... but forget about that.)
   So you want weird??? Here it is: I'm wearing a sweater (again) in the middle of  summer, I'm mistaking acne cream for toothpaste, I count down the days until album and book releases, I am insanely addicted to Sea Monkeys, and, much, much, more! (That wasn't meant to sound like a TV commercial)
Good night, and go TAYLOR SWIFT, PERCY JACKSON, TARA BRENNAN AND CASS AND MAX-ERNEST AND YO-YOJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Honeybees.

No comments:

Post a Comment