Sunday, August 19, 2012

This post is on a TV.

Hi,
   You might not believe me right away, but I'm writing this post on a TV. Yes, my friends, a Television. You see, my grandpa did something using some kind of electronic-something that makes what's on my Grandma's computer on the TV sreen. As simple as that. Alas, it took like an hour and a half to figure out.
   Anyway, I don't have any reports on The Aftermath as Macy and I were both at camp last week. I was at canoe. It was not fun. (Frowny face)
   Oh, and I'm at grandparents' place. Again.
   Yesterday, my family and I went to IKEA to get stuf for my room and the insane ones. I got a wardrobe, a few shelves, and a new desk. It's kind of ironic because a few weeks ago my dad said. "I don't want ANY IKEA in my house!"  and yet it was his idea.
   Becasue of the makng-the-TV-a-computer thing y grandma and I went through our photos. Alex was in many of them (like always) and I had usually been looking bad (as always).
   For the past week, I've rereading all my Percy Jackson books so I'm ready for the Mark of Athena. I've been reading an average of 1 a day. And I've read many, many, wikipedia pages. Sometime this week, I'm going to get out my pajamas and and go to Indigo to get The Demigod Diaries and the second and third Theodore Boone. And on October 2nd-- everybody knows what that day is! And for a few days, I will get no sleep. I will just read. I will tll myself toNOT do that so I can make the book last longer, but as you all know, I'm not very good with that.
   I've also een reding Love, Aubrey to my grandma and this time, it's even hardeer not to cry. It is just that SAD. (Super Awesomely Depressing) You rock, Ella.
  Anyway, my grandpa is getting in the shower soon and if I don't get it first, I'm not getting it until two hours later.
   So bye.
Honeybees

No comments:

Post a Comment