Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I hope Arachne eats you, Post Title.

   I know, I know, it's been a month...
   But anyway, you'd better know that today The Mark of Athena came out. And you are goig to find out now that, no, I don't have a copy yet, because I am going to the sold-out Mark of Athena tour tomorrow, where a special little signed copy of MoA is waiting for me. I'll be there soon, my baby.
   Anyway, when I'm not thinking about Heroes of Olympus, my mind goes to Legend of Korra. Can't wait for Season 2!! It takes place 6 months in the future, which is really cool. Bolin is now the captain of the Fire Ferrets, and I don't know why. Korra could still be on it, I think! She still had airbending training in Season 1! Although I understand with Mako, joining the police and everything... (Say what? So. Cool.)
   I found thins video called "Zuko and Mai: Going Home Again" and I've seen it, like, five times since yesterday, but I get teary-eyed every time I see it. It shows them reuniting with Aang, Katara, Sokka and Toph! (They were in the Earth Kingdom, but Zuko had to be in the Fire Nation because of that Firelordiness and stuff...) Zuko and Mai had son! Now that got the tear ducts working. Really, really hard. 
   The only thing that could cure my heartache is the Mark of Athena and Season 2!!! I NEED them! (Thankfully, The Mark of Athena is only 25 hours, 29 minutes, and 32 seconds away.)
Honeybees 

No comments:

Post a Comment