Thursday, October 4, 2012

Post Title= Dead to me in the Fields of Punishment

Hey! So, yeah, yesterday I got the Mark of Athena and I'm on page 368, which is more than halfway through. Am I obsessed? You betcha.
   It's so good, I can't stop reading, but I decided to take a little detour to my beloved blog of honeybees on my way to a bathroom break.
   I told everybody that Annabeth had a crush on Percy since she was twelve, but did anybody believe me? Nope. And where is it? In. The. Book. Need anymore proof? Haha, victory, peeps.
   There's this girl called Lola in 5th grade and she got MoA on the second, so she finished it today. She told me the ending was shocking. Now I really have to read it.
   Okay, now I really, really need that bathroom break.
Honeybees

No comments:

Post a Comment