Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I hope Post Title can't swim. Then I could take him swimming with me tonight and drown it/him/her?

Hey,
   Listening to new Taylor Swift songs from Red-- Red, I Knew You Were Trouble, We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, and Begin Again. Can't wait for the new album! But Fearless is still my favorite album. Ever. Like ever.
   I have swimming form 5:30 to 7:00 tonight. Worried:( What if I fail?
   Mark of Athena! Need the House of Hades. The ending was really sweet in an Aphrodite-way, she was probably crying her eyes out in happiness. And I nearly was in sadness. Like, "___'__ _____ _______ ____ _____. _____ _____." I mean, seriously! So awesome/sweet/sad/bittersweet/romantic/depressing. I actually took a picture of that on my iPod so I could read it wherever I go without carrying around an incredibly heavy 580-page hardcover book and risking dropping it. It might hurt it. I could never risk that.
   H-O-U-S-E O-F H-A-D-E-S. I read the last part all the time, trying to will the book to sprout an extra chapter or two. No such luck so far. I will update you regularly.
Honeybees

No comments:

Post a Comment