Monday, October 8, 2012

Post Title is worse than Season 4 of Glee, which is really saying something.

Hello there, web users.
   This is from my iPod, so be prepared for mistakes. I'll try as hard as I can.
   Any way, at the end of this post I'll put some funny pictures that I found today.  There's not much to say, except Glee is going DOWN THE DRAINS. Like honestly, it's embarassing to watch anymore. I just take the scene and pretend it has different dialogue. Also, I tune out the musical parts. I used to live for those videos, but now, they are so bad. I hate them. Not good, Global.
   I went to the science center today. I had a lot of fun, but the new space exhibit sucked and A Question of Truth and Mindworks were closed, and they are some of my favorites. That made me sad 😫.
   That's all I have to say.
Honeybees

1 comment:

  1. how dare you insult glee LIKE THAT YOU HAVE INSULTED ME!!!YOU HAVE ALSO INSULTED TOM DALEY!!!

    ReplyDelete