Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Ew, get away from me Post Title. I hate looking at your face. *Whiny voice*

So, hi.
   What'd y'all think of my little story-preview. I'm really afraid that I didn't get some medieval stuff right but I tried my best. Please, PLEASE leave your ideas, reactions, comments, etc., etc., in Comments because I really wan to know what you guys though thought of it and anything I should work on, for, example, messing up my idea of Medieval Times. I'm open to critical stuff, on one condition: no swear words, and by critical comments, I mean, "I didn't like how you did this.." or "That part was really cheesy and weird..." etc., etc., so you have to have a reason, it can't just be, "IT SUCKED" because that's not critical, it's hating and it's just downright rude. Note: If you disobey any of these rules I will delete your comment. *Annabeth's death glare*
   On that happy note, my computer's been freezing up all the time and everything's super slow and... well, story short, I want a new computer. SO, in case you didn't know, I've been saving up for a MacBook Pro and I'm about halfway there, and I'm getting a lot more money now than I was, like, a few months ago, so I'm getting closer and closer all the time.
   My mom said that if, at my birthday, (April) I nearly have a enough but I'm not quite there yet, they'll lend me some money so I can get it then and I'll pay them back over time, like through babysitting. Allowance does not count, obviously, because they're the ones who give me that money anyway so I'd technically just be giving them back their own money, which is kind of stupid.
   Long story short (although I'm afraid it's a bit too late) I could have a faster, better computer by April! So yay!
   Again: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT ABOUT MY STORY FROM YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yours in demigodishness and all that, peace out,
Honeybees

No comments:

Post a Comment