Monday, December 17, 2012

Post Title, prepare to meet your doooooooooooooom!

Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi
*Hi spam*
So, I'm about to start writing my special post for tomorrow- I know, a bit weird, doing this when I supposed to so it tomorrow- but it'll take a long time and I want to spend as much time as I can writing- for you guys who will, someday, be my fan/worshipers.
Hopefully, although that kind of goes along the lines of *starry-eyed dreamer of the impossible* but that's ok! Someday I WILL get to travel the world.
Reminder: I have sisters. Evil, villainous, annoying, unable-to-travel sisters.
*Sighs* *Looks out windows* *Dreams of the beautiful places in the world* *Sighs again*
Anyway, yeah. I say that a lot. So, well... Yeah.
See (or read, write to, whatever, etc., etc.) tomorrow!
Honeybees

No comments:

Post a Comment