Sunday, December 16, 2012

Welcome, everyone, to my blog! (crowd cheers and roars.) 'Cept you, Post Title. (Crowd roars and cheers louder.)

Yo!
   How do you like my new layout? I really like the background picture of books, I really do, I love it so much and I don't know why. I think I made it look much more sophisticated and mature, since I'm a lot more mature and sophisticated now, I have to say, than a few months ago, although the post title (note I didn't put capitals... haha, Post Title, you are no longer a proper noun to me...) font is to reflect how the Blog of Honeybees is sort of like a journal, so it looks hadwritten. The colours are modern yet old-school, my favorite kind. All in all, this is probably my favorite layout yet because it shows my peppy/childish side to show how long there's been a blog of Honeybees (one year in February!!!) and also reflects my more calm side. But alright, enough about that, time to get down to business!
   First of all, I'd really like you guys to scroll down to the bottom of this page and cast a vote in my poll. I want to know why you guys read my blog because you mean so much to me! I've gotten over 1000 pageviews since I started this blog, and that can't just be me and my friends and the odd person who accidentally clicked my link. I have to have at least one person out there! It would really mean a lot, so please cast your vote.
   Second, prepare yourself for a really long post on Tuesday. I have a bunch of time that day so I promise to write something big for you guys! Maybe *hint hint* even a preview of a story that I just came up with, like, 30 minutes ago!
   Third, just wanted to tell you guys I got a bunch of my orthodontics out on Thursday! In case you didn't know, I had springs and this other thingy-ma-bobber that I can't describe. Story short, they were the single most torturous burdens that have been on the face of the Earth since the Mark of Athena. So yeah. They were annoying. And I will have to get full braces in January, but hopefully they won't be as bad, I've already got four on my front teeth and they aren't so bad.
   Another note for Thursday, it was Taylor Swift's 23rd birthday that day! Everyone wish her a happy birthday and watch her music video for I Knew You Were Trouble, which I love so much by the way! The talking intro was really good and cool, never seen that before and I can't express how awesome it was.
   Yours in demigodishness and all that,
   Peace out (Quote: Leo, Son of Neptune)
Honeybees

No comments:

Post a Comment