Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I wish YOU would be the person who dies in the Heroes of Olympus, Post Title.

Yoyoyo!
   I think that this is one of my favorite templates, don't you think? I really got  creative. If only all my other friends who have blogs would actually USE them. And I might be a "bit" hyper, because I was making pudding and... well, I ended up eating a complete fingerfull of cocoa powder. That got me moving.
   So today, I got more Hair Bling in my hair. It's kind of like these long strands of confetti that go in your hair. I got two dark blue, two light blue, two purple, and three silver. It looks SUPER nice.
   I've been wondering... about Heroes of Olympus... you know how it says Percy will have to make a sacrifice he can't make. I bet he'll have to kill someone he loves... let's just hope it's not: Annabeth, Grover, Tyson, Hazel, Leo, Jason, Piper, Reyna, or Frank. Who's left? Gaea? I think it's Frank, because Gaea doesn't want to use Frank as a pawn. He's too powerful. And Gaea also said that Percy will help her, so she'll get him in a situation where he has to burn Frank's life-stick. He won't be able to, so Frank will burn it himself. Which also explains what he's been told: "You will die watching your stick burn"
   That's sad.  I liked Frank.
   But I didn't like Jason. I don't like the Romans (except for Reyna, 'cause, I don't know, I just do.)
   But the Greeks are AWESOME.
   Anyway, my shower awaits me.
Honeybees

No comments:

Post a Comment