Saturday, October 6, 2012

I wish Post Title was the one who ____ into ________.

Hey--
   I've been obsessed with Heroes of Olympus since Wednesday, and, yes, I finished it at 10:43 p.m. on Thursday, 28 hours and 11 minutes after I got it. At the event, there was the adorable little girl with the most high-pitched voice I'd ever heard, who I called China Doll Girl, and when I saw this on Rick Riordan's blog, it was awesome:
The Canadian crowds are always awesome, but the best question of the night came from a sweet little girl who couldn't have been more than seven. She asked what would happen if the wolf Lupa ever got caught. Now that would be an amazing story! Apparently the little girl is an aspiring writer, and I told her she should try her hand at writing that tale.
   It was so funny.
   I have to say, if you take all of his cliffhangers, combine them, and multiply it by twenty, it's not as intense as the end of The Mark of Athena, as Aphrodite-Sweet as it was. I NEED THE HOUSE OF HADES. Well, sorry, Honeybees, but you've got a year to wait.
   _______ and _____ ____ into ________!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my Gods!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, but I can't tell you what the cliffhanger is, because my friends read this blog and I can't spoil THE BIGGEST THING EVER for them.
Honeybees

No comments:

Post a Comment