Saturday, October 6, 2012

Post Title, The Suck

Hey!!
   I'm writing this from my mom's tablet, not my computer, like I usually do because it is so much fun time type on and I'm in real,the basement.
   tomorrow's Thanksgiving, and oh... I remember, four Thanksgivings ago, Mackenzie was born. Oh. What a joy that was. 
   By the way, she didn't do anything nice time me at all today. And the day before. And the day before. And... Well, you get the idea.
   I am trying to cope with already finishing the Mark of Athena, so I got some cool Percy Jackson pictures. They says:
Keep Calm and Love Wise Girl
Demigod's To-Do List: 1. Get Claimed. 2. Go on a quest 3. Save The World 4. Survive 
Keep Calm and Percy Jackson
They suit me, don't you think? And gosh, it's hard to type on here. The geek, as my mom called me, signing off.
Honeybees

No comments:

Post a Comment