Saturday, November 17, 2012

How do you do

Hi hi hi!!
   You might not believe this, but WE GOT AN IPAD!!!!!!
   Yep, for my parent's 12th anniversary my dad got my mom an iPad. I guess these celebrations benefit everyone.
   Alright, time for the scolding. "Young Honeybees, how come you haven't posted anything on the best blog ever in nearly a month?!" Well, to you people who do not know much about my life, it has been very busy. Last weekend, we were at Great Wolf Lodge from Friday to Sunday, then the weekend before I had Alexandra and Mackenzie's birthday parties and a sleepover. And the weekend before that... Well, you get the idea.
   Anyways, I'm back now so you don't have to fret anymore. And speaking of blogs, my awesome friend Macy created a blog called Supernova and it's very interesting but I can't exactly remember the URL completely but I'll post it when I find it.
   So, other than that there's nothing to say.
Honeybees

No comments:

Post a Comment