Sunday, November 18, 2012

I doing fine, thank you very much.

Hi hi,
   Expect this post to be full of mistakes because my dad has forbidden me to touch type, and so I'm doing it the real way ON THE IPAD (it's hard enough on the computer)
So, I still have all my homework to do but it's Sunday and I really don't feel like doing it right now, plus I have this idea that talking gets your creative juices working (this started in Media class) and writing is like talking. In your head so that is my excuse. Plus I'm the basement and my parents are busy getting my sisters to gymnastics so it doesn't really matter anyway.
   I love this iPad, but I wanted more than one way to message my friends so I download KIK onto the iPad and used my account f rom my iPod, except it all crashed and I lost everything!!!! Eurgh!!!!! Screaming/crying/whining face
   Good bye,
Honeybees

No comments:

Post a Comment