Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Written by Honeybees, not Post Title the imposter

Hi! Guess what I just found out? There's an app for blogger! It hadn't been working on the iPad when I was on Safari, so I had to wait till I got onto my PC... And we all what it's like....
So, speaking of computers, my dad put in an order for a newer model of computer (by the same people) as my last one so I should have a new computer by January! So yay! It's to help me endure the time until I get my beloved MacBook Pro, because who knows when THAT'S going to happen.
(Thinks of being computerless)
*shiver* *shiver*
Anyway, I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I had a spectacular one. Of course, it's not over yet! I'm still going to watch Christmas Vacation with my family (we do it every year. It's a tradition, pretty much.) Have a great time with your family and presents and have a happy New Year!
Honeybees

No comments:

Post a Comment