Monday, December 10, 2012

Post Title= BTTSO (Can't tell you what that means... Sorry)

Hey hey hey!! I'm really sorry that I haven't posted anything, I've been really busy with school and friends and stuff, and I didn't exactly know what to do of I started a new post... If that makes any sense.
   I'd like to welcome a new member to The Blog of Honeybees! Welcome, Elias, a close friend of mine. Yes! At last, I finally did post something on here.
   So, me and my friends Avery and Sofia came up with this thing called PAT-- the things that mean the most to me, Percy Jackson, Avatar, and Taylor Swift. So, yeah, I use that all the time now. And similar to that, I have PJO, ATLA, and TS written all over my hand right now. Yep. Normal kid.
   Anyway, for the past few weeks I've had this epic idea for a series but my PC's been kind of slow lately (this is from the iPad...) so I haven't been using it too much, ergo, no writing, and the idea's been nagging at me forever so I went on doodle buddy and kind of scribbled some stuff out... You most likely wont be able to read it, so I'll tell you what it is- a map. With some other stuff I can't tell you about yet on it too. You wanna see it? Here it is:

Crazy? Yup. You got it. But after this post, I'm deleting this post, so when I become the world's most famous author ever you can brag about how you saw one of my first brainstorms. And I get to be famous. It's a win-win for everyone.
Honeybees

No comments:

Post a Comment